Almost Done!!!
It feels like we've been kinda stuck on this bathroom remodel for awhile. We finished up the shower and put in some drywall and wainscotting but that's pretty much it. The rest of the remodel really depended upon ordering the claw foot tub. We finally got brave and ordered the tub this last sunday.
I just got home from volleyball and there was a message on the answering machine. I was expecting it to be Shane but it was a voice I didn't recognize. He said he was with a local carrier company and they have something to deliver to us from Vintage Tubs. He left a number to call back to arrange an appointment for delivery of our tub! YAY! YAY! YAY! I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should have them deliver it today or what. It's huge, I doubt the delivery guys will move it any farther than my driveway. Either way, it's here in Albuquerque and the horizon is looming closer on this home remodel project. YAY!
I just got home from volleyball and there was a message on the answering machine. I was expecting it to be Shane but it was a voice I didn't recognize. He said he was with a local carrier company and they have something to deliver to us from Vintage Tubs. He left a number to call back to arrange an appointment for delivery of our tub! YAY! YAY! YAY! I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should have them deliver it today or what. It's huge, I doubt the delivery guys will move it any farther than my driveway. Either way, it's here in Albuquerque and the horizon is looming closer on this home remodel project. YAY!


5 Comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!!
By
Proud Mum, at 9:02 AM
Post a pic of the tub... and yay yay :)
By
Angie, at 12:16 PM
Just like any remodeling project, great planning is the key to a great bathroom remodeling.Establish an affordable budget and make sure that the budget includes all the elements that are to be added to the bathroom. Once you have determined the exact Bathroom remodeling costof your project using the bathroom remodeling check list.
By
Unknown, at 6:41 AM
Congrats man. Hope you will finish it successfully. All the very best. Keep posting new staff.
Thanks.
____________________
TL Contracting
By
James Arthur, at 12:28 PM
Congrats man. Hope you will finish it successfully. All the very best. Keep posting new staff.
Thanks.
_______________
TL Contracting
By
Unknown, at 12:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home